The Molicel INR-20700A 3000mAh 35A Battery is the 20700 vape battery to beat! This cell is legendary, and we've got 'em in stock now.
Just look at the stats: these cells have a rated capacity of 3000 mAh, and a maximum continuous discharge of 35 amps. This is sub-ohm RDA stuff, here, so you know it'll handle the wildest low-ohm mesh coils. And 3000 mAh is 10.7 watt-hours: that's serious capacity, even for a 20700! That's because these INR batteries - which use Lithium-Nickel-Manganese-Cobalt-Oxide (LiNiMnCoO2), if you're fancy - pack a huge amount of energy capacity, without the concerns you might have heard about Lithium-Cobalt batteries.
You'd be hard-pressed to find a more in-demand 20700 with 35 amp continuous discharge and 3000 mAh of energy storage: the Molicel INR-20700A 3000mAh 35A is the 20700 vape battery you want!
- Capacity (typical): 3000 mAh / 10.7 Wh
- Capacity (minimum): 2800 mAh / 10.3 Wh
- Continuous charge current: 3.0 A
- Charge time (standard): 1.5 hour
- Continuous discharge current (maximum): 35 A
- Domensions: 70.2 mm x 20.8 mm
- Weight: 60 g