The Freemax Maxus 100W kit is exactly what you need, if you want the intelligence of the Maxus 200W kit, but in a smaller size, without quite so much raw power. Other than wattage, though, this 100-watt version doesn't surrender anything to its big brother - and actually surpasses the 200-watt in a few ways!
For its size, this mod is a powerhouse: despite having a footprint less than 30 mm by 40 mm, this battery will hit 100 watts - way more than most of us need. Plus it'll take 21700 and 20700 batteries, for that little extra capacity - or it'll take your 18650, with the included adapter!
It's what it does with that power that's amazing. You can just put the battery in either direction, and it'll figure out the polarity automatically and just work. You know what's better than reverse polarity detection? Having polarity just not matter anymore. But it's got protection aplenty, including low resistance, open or short circuit, drag length, overcharge, over-temp, and low voltage.
The smarts don't end there. The Maxus 100W will detect your coil type on startup, and automatically select Power or Temperature Control mode! It does VPC and Bypass mode, too. On the TC side, it can handle it all: Titanium (TC-TI), Stainless Steel (TC-SS), Nickel (TS-NI), or TCR.
And this tank! The Freemax Maxluke tank - aka the Fireluke 3 - has a massive 5 ml capacity with the included bubble glass, but you can always put the included straight glass on it, too, for a still-huge 3 ml. It takes the Freemax 904L X Mesh coils: the FM COILTECH4.0 design uses 904L stainless steel mesh and their proprietary blend of 95% tea fiber cotton, and 5% organic cotton, for flavor and vapor production that could only come from the mesh-masters at Freemax. Tank filling is simple, with a slide-to-open function controlled by steel ball bearings, for a smooth-but-secure fit.
This supremely pocketable, highly intelligent, spectacular-tasting mod kit is a definite contender for mod of the year!
What's in the Box?
- (1) Freemax Maxus 100W VW mod
- (1) Freemax Maxluke tank, resin edition
- (1) Freemax 904L X2 mesh coil, 0.2 ohm (installed)
- (1) Freemax 904L X1 mesh coil, 0.15 ohm (included)
- (1) Glass tube, 5 ml bubble (installed)
- (1) Glass tube, 3 ml straight (included)
- (2) Additional replacement O-ring
- (1) 18650 adapter
- (1) USB-C charging cable
- (1) Warranty card
- (1) User manual
SpecificationsFreemax Maxus 100W mod
- Dimensions: 134.5 mm x 37.5 mm x 27.9 mm
- Output voltage: 0.7 volts - 7.5 volts
- Output wattage: 5 watts - 100 watts
- Temperature range: 100 °C - 315 °C
- Charge rate: 5 volts, 2 amps
- Output modes: Power, VPC, Bypass, TC-TI, TC-SS, TC-NI, TCR
- Battery types: 21700, 20700, 18650 (with included adapter)
- Resistance range: 0.1 ohm - 3.0 ohm
- Capacity: 5 ml (bubble), 3 ml (straight)