The Sigelei Kaos Spectrum is a unique high wattage temperature control box mod that is capable of firing up to 230 watts. The Sigelei Kaos Spectrum literally stands out from the rest with the unique color LED light that lights up when activated. The Sigelei Kaos Spectrum features temperature control modes supporting Nickel 200 (Ni200), Titanium (Ti) and Stainless Steel 304,316,317 (SS) coils. This devices also features the Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) and preheat functionality as well.
The Sigelei Kaos Spectrum features 6 interchangeable and customizable LED color settings. Choose from six different colors and decide if you want your device to light up when fired or at all the time. The Sigelei Kaos Spectrum requires (2) high amp 18650 batteries (sold separately) which is easily replaced using the lockable door cover located at the bottom of the device. This device may be charged using the micro USB port located on the side of the device.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 3-7/16" x 1-3/4" x 1-1/8"
- 510 Threaded
- Operating Wattage: 10.0 - 230.0W
- Voltage Input 6.4 - 8.4V
- Voltage Output: 1.0 - 7.5V
- Temperature Control: Nickel 200 (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel 304, 316, 317 (SS), TCR
- Temperature Range: 100 - 300C / 200 - 570F
- Resistance Range: 0.1 - 3.0ohm
- 0.96" TFT Color Display Screen
- Detailed Operating Interface
- 6 Interchangeable and Customizable LED Color Settings
- Preheat Functionality
- Zinc Alloy Construction
- Requires (2) High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold separately)
- *External charger recommended for optimal charging speeds*
- Micro USB Charging Port (DC 5V/2A)
- Fast and Balanced Charging Support
- Firmware Upgradeable
Please note: Temperature control requires the use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.